Keep It Social!
Social media is a great tool to share your fundraising progress, stories and journey
with the JDRF TELUS Walk to Cure Diabetes
- Write a few lines on what the JDRF TELUS Walk means to you and share why you’re walking! Your passion will be contagious and will encourage others to donate.
- Go to your fundraising page and directly share it on your social media accounts! Your network will be directly connected to your fundraising progress and can make a donation.
- Use our JDRF TELUS Walk hashtags throughout your fundraising and on Walk day to connect with participants across the country!
- #TELUSWalk: Include our official Walk hashtag in all your posts and get us trending!
- #JDRFWalk: Share your story and help others find their courage, strength and inspiration to create a world without T1D. Help turn type one into type none!
- Track your progress! Encourage your team to share their fundraising efforts to keep the momentum going.
- Take lots of pictures of your fundraising events and on Walk day and share with your family and friends!
- Don’t forget to tag JDRF Canada in your posts using @JDRF_Canada (Twitter), @JDRFCanada (Facebook), @jdrf_canada (Instagram)! You inspire us and we’d love to share your story!
Connecting to social media
- Log in to your fundraising page
- Go to the Dashboard tab
- On the right hand side you will find the Ask Friends to Donate button
- Click on the social media icon that you want to share with
- Use these tools and resources to help spread the word about the JDRF TELUS Walk to Cure Diabetes, raise money and gain additional support from your network.
Tip: Be sure to include the link to your fundraising page below the image.